Due today: March 26
Fill in blanks Bible verse activity ( attached below)
Final Assignment unit 4 (Attached below)
Final Assignment for Unit 4
1. State the big idea of Matthew 6 in Two sentences. Page 102 (10 Points)
2. State and explain the 6 request modeled in the Lord’s Prayer (30 points)
3. Why isn’t living in open sin the alternative to hypocrisy? What should you do if you are not sure you believe or know that you don’t believe? Page 113 (20 points)
4. Explain the 7 reasons why you should not worry in life. Section 4.4 (35 points)
5. Explain what Jesus did and did not mean when He said not to judge. (page 121) 20 points
6. Explain the 3 warnings that Jesus gave when He called for a decision in response to His sermon.
7. What does Jesus mean when He says you have to be known by the Father in order to be in God’s Kingdom? How do we know that is what He means?
8. In order to interpret a metaphor well, you need to figure out the point of comparison. How are false prophets like wolves? Matthew 7:15 (5 points)
9. What is the point of the parable of the laborers in the vineyard? Matthew 20:1-16) How does that point relate to seeking first the kingdom of God in Matthew 6? (10 points) Page 114
10. Explain why Matthew 7:21 isn’t teaching that good works result on salvation even though obedience is required for entrance into the kingdom of heaven?
LEARNING FOR LIFE
1. Identify three religious work, other than prayer, fasting and giving that are genuinely good but that could be done with hypocritical motivations. Explain what you could do to avoid these hypocritical motivations. (30 points)
2. Describe one scenario that could be considered hypocritical judging. Describe another scenario that could be considered legitimate fruit examination.
Beware of ___________________ prophets, which come to you in _______________ clothing, but
_____________________ are ______________________ wolves.
______________ of false _____________________, which ______________ to you in sheep’s
_____________________ but inwardly are __________________ ________________.
Beware of ___________________ __________________, which come to __________ in
___________________ ___________________ but ___________________________
Are ________________________ __________________.
Write the entire verse 2 times.
Not every ________ that saith unto ____________ . _______________, _______________ shall
Enter into the __________________ of ________________; but he that _________________ the will
Of my _______________________ which is in ___________________.
Not every ________________ that _________________unto me, Lord, Lord shall ______________ the
Kingdom of ____________; but _____ that ________________ the _____________ of my Father which
is in __________________.
Not every one that ______________ unto __________, Lord, Lord shall enter the ___________________of _________________; but _________ that _______________ the __________
Of my _______________ which is in _____________________.
Write the verse 2 times.