The Bible final will be 2 parts. The first part will be any questions from the first unit test. The second part will be the following questions from unit 2.
1. _______________________ soul would be pierced.
2. _______________________ the “ exalted one” who brought Rome to its peak.
3. ______________________ immediately recognized the work of God.
4. _______________________ ordered the death of many infant boys.
5. ______________________ “ my messanger” prophesied by Isaiah and Malachi
6. ______________________ foretold the tragic action that Herod would take to kill Jesus
7. ______________________ first to publicly declare Jesus.
8. ______________________ Prophet that stated Jesus would be born in Bethlehem into the line of
9. What did Jesus’ circumcision and sacrifice that His parents made in the temple demonstrate about His first coming?
10. Why did Jesus remain at the temple after Joseph and Mary left Jerusalem?
11. John the Baptist message was different from what others were preaching in his day because he told people to ______________________________.
12. What conditions must you meet to demonstrate true repentance?
13. What occupation involved collecting revenue for the Roman government?
14. Since Jesus is fully God, why was it necessary for Him to in wisdom?
15. What two ways that Jesus responded to Satan’s temptations should be imitated by Christians today?
16. What was the purpose for the miracle that Jesus performed at the wedding at Cana?
Answers for Bible questions
2. Caesar Augustus
5. John the Baptist
9. He submitted to the Mosaic Law
10. He was fulfilling the will of His Father on His life
11. Change their hearts
12. A. Understand that sin is wrong B. Have sorrow over sin C. Commit to change from disobedience to obedience
13. Publican or Tax collector
14. He was also fully human and needed to develop in all ways as human.
15. To reveal His glory so His disciples would believe.