For tonight, you need to finish reading the “Historical Narrative” in your book. It starts on page 83. After you are finished, you need to do a reader’s response on Seesaw. It is under activities for American Lit. Click Add Response, and then you can do the assignment. Always make sure to check and make sure that you are in the correct class.
No homework tonight 🙂
Finish reading pages 72-29.
Vocab quiz is on Friday. Here is the list of words:
Vocabulary List 2
- Hamper (v): hinder; obstruct
- Idolatrous (adj): excessively devoted
- Igneous (adj): pertaining to fire; volcanic
- Jabber (v): utter rapidly; chatter
- Jaded (adj): tired; bored; worn out
- Keen (adj): finely sharpened; perceptive; intellectually sound
- Kindle (v): to ignite; excite
- Labyrinthine (adj): complicated, entangled
- Laceration (n): a cut; wound
- Macabre (adj): gruesome; suggesting death
- Machiavellian (adj): cunning and deceitful
- Naïve (adj): ingenuous, unsophisticated
- Natty (adj): neat and tidy; smart
- Obdurate (adj): unwilling to change one’s mind or actions; stubborn
- Obfuscate (v): to make confusing; unclear
Read pages 62-69. We started it in class, so you only have to read the pages we didn’t get to.
No homework tonight
You need to do questions 1-4 and 6-10 on pg 60 in your lit book.
Your story is due tomorrow. We will be sharing them in class.
Also, you need to do questions 1-4 and 6-10 on page 60 of your lit book. The questions are due on Thursday.
For tomorrow, make sure that you have an outline for your story.
Make sure you have an outline of your story for Wednesday.
You need to do questions 1-4 and 6-9 on page 39.