If you were absent, you need to finish reading pages 251-261.
No homework. Have a great break 🙂
For tonight, make sure you study for the quiz that is tomorrow. The review was posted on here a couple of days ago.
For tonight, make sure you are working on the review you were given yesterday.
Don’t forget to study for the vocabulary quiz. It is tomorrow. Also, work on the review for the quiz that is on Friday.
For tomorrow, you need to finish reading “Le Morte d’ Arthur” and do a reader’s response.
Finish reading any of “Sir Gawain and the Green Knight” that we may have left. Then do a reader’s response.
For tomorrow, make sure you finish your essay.
Here is the vocab list for the week:
Vocab List 4
- Bungle (verb): spoil by behaving clumsily or foolishly; make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- Bungle (noun): an embarrassing mistake
- Burgeon (verb): grow and flourish
- Cajole (verb): to deceive or persuade with false pretenses
- Callous (adj): emotionally hardened
- Candid (adj): openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness; informal or natural
- Cantankerous (adj): having a difficult and contrary disposition; stubbornly obstructive and unwilling to cooperate
- Capitulate (verb): surrender under agreed conditions
- Capricious (adj): determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason; changeable
- Censure (noun): harsh criticism or disapproval; the state of being excommunicated
- Censure (verb): rebuke formally
- Chagrin (noun): strong feelings of embarrassment
- Chagrin (verb): cause to feel shame; hurt the pride of
- Charlatan (noun): a quack or one showing false pretenses
- Chicanery (noun): the use of tricks to deceive someone
For tonight, there is no homework. Make sure you study the vocabulary quiz. It is tomorrow. Here is the link to study: