Dear Elementary Families,
There a few calendar updates that I want to share with you today. Please take a moment to review the following information.
- April 26-30—Terra Nova testing
- Friday, May 14—School will be in session. (Calendar Change)
- Friday, May 21—Last Day for students (Calendar Change) and the end of 4th Students will not return for any activities the following week (This does not include 8th grade and 12th grade graduations.). Fourth Quarter Star Celebration will be held on 5/21. Students will also bring home supplies and belongings on this day. Please send a large, study bag with your child to help transport belongings home. The bag can be sent the last week of school.
- Please be mindful of your speed when driving through the school’s neighborhood, as well as, the school’s parking lot. We always want to promote and encourage a Safe, nurturing environment.
- When dropping off and/or picking up students, please DO NOT pull around cars that are parked in the car line unless directed by school personnel. Please make sure that your drop-off/pick-up providers are aware of this policy.
- At Drop-off, if your student arrives after 8:05 (and a staff member is not present outside), please walk your child to the door.
If you have a question or need clarification on any of the information, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher.
And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6, NLT