Virtual Grandparents’ Day
Each class has been preparing Grandparents’ Day projects to share with grandparents. Most projects will be posted on the classrooms’ Seesaw blogs. A link and password to the blog will be sent home with your child that can be shared with grandparents. Please note—As a safety feature, grandparents will need to use the password to view the blog. Parents, if you have the Seesaw Family app, you do not have to enter the password to view the blog. Another blog safety feature is that each teacher has to approve a post before it can be added to the blog to be seen by others.
Drop-Off/Pick-Up Car Line
Please remember that we ask that you do not pull around vehicles that are parked in the car line unless directed by a staff member. In an effort to keep the car line moving, if your child needs help getting out of the car at drop-off or if they need a few minutes more to finish prepping to go home, we ask that you park in the middle section of the parking lot. A staff member will help get your child to you.
In the event of inclement weather that necessitates the cancellation of school, notification will be sent via text alert and Facebook. Also, Elementary will send an announcement through Seesaw. If you have not signed up for Text Alerts, you can contact the school office for more information. We do go outside during the winter months. Students should come with the proper snow gear—winter coat, winter boots, hat, gloves, etc.
Upcoming Calendar Items
- Friday, October 30—No School
- Sunday, November 1—Daylight Savings Time ends…we get an extra hour!!!! 🙂
- Friday, November 20—No School
- Tuesday, November 24—Thanksgiving Parties
- November 25-29—Thanksgiving Break
- Thursday, December 17—Christmas Parties
- Friday, December 18—No School (Please note—All remaining half-days on the 2020-2021 School Calendar will be FULL days OFF from school.)
Have a great rest of the week and a wonderful weekend!!