Due Tuesday January 26
Present Interview to class.
Interview someone who has a noninfectious disease.
1. Identify the disease and a brief description of it
2. When and how did you learn you had this disease?
3. What are the symptoms?
4. How does it effect you day to day life?
5. Is it hereditary? Do others in your family have it?
6. What is the treatment?
7. What lifestyle changes have you had to make?
8. What is the hardest part of having this disease?
9. How does your faith help you?
10. do you ever question why God allowed you to have this disease?