You can use your books or notes to complete this review sheet. After you have completed this sheet you should turn it in to Mrs. Martin. You can then begin the assignment for the intertestamental period. Pages 22 and 23. Both assignments are due on Friday, October 9. Turn in to Mrs. Martin.
1. What is man’s natural response to God?
2. List 5 ways God reveals His glory?
3. What are the 4 purposes of the law?
4. What is the definition of a covenant?
5. What are the 4 parts of a covenant?
6. What is the difference between a conditional and unconditional covenant?
7. Christian growth demonstrated by Christlikeness is __________________________
8. Restoration from the fall due to Jesus death on cross _________________________
9. Right standing before God, Not guilty! _____________________________________
10. Experience of being made alive to God, whole _______________________________
11. Natural revelation refers to ______________________________
12. Special revelation refers to _______________________________
13. The Bible is the true of____________________________________________________
14. Write Colossians 2:10 and tell its significance.
15. Write 2 Timothy 2:15 and tell its significance.
16. Genesis 3:15 is called the ___________________________________________. It is the
______________________ ___________________ of the Gospel.
17. True disciples are evidenced by their ______________________________.
The Intertestamental Period
Read Pages 22-23 in Textbook and complete these questions.
1. When was the intertestamental period and how long was it?
2. Why is it important for us to understand the ideas and practices formed during the intertestamental period?
3. How many periods is the intertestamental period divided into?
4. Name each period, its date and a few (3 or more) significant things about each period.