On your free-write notebook or word processor file, you will
section off four blank pages; put a guided writing prompt at the top. Make up your own prompt, or look here.
- Upon first waking up, immediately go and free-write for at least 5 minutes.
- Do this four times, from here (Weds) to Monday.
- Use a new page for each session.
- Minimum 1-page collaborative story.
- Include two terms from the notes (such as orientation & conflict).
- Final product should be a finished product.
- Due Monday
You will be graded on whether and how well you’ve incorporated these terms on narrative structure.
Extra points for exemplifying more than just the two terms in your story.
See the terms explained here and here.