After Action Reviews are usually done in a group after executing an event.
For this assignment, students are allowed to do a personal event or work with others.
- Choose an event or action or event.
- Write an After Action Review (Answer each of the questions in relation to your chosen event or action.)
- 250 Words
Video: What is After Action Review | Explained in 2 min – YouTube
The two songs for this week’s chapel service.
- Elyse- guitar/vocals
- Mr Halfacre – Drums
- Micah – Keys
Though you should review your notes.
Make sure to understand the covenants.
Test Tuesday over Chapter 6!
Finish Reading 5.6
Take notes on all gray boxes and bolded terms.
We will finish the notes up through 5.5 in class today.
There will be a quiz Thursday.
1. Summarize what a metanarrative is t in one paragraph:
2. What are the THREE key elements found in any well-written story?
3. What is Historical Narrative, and what part does it play in the Bible?
4. Choose at least THREE non-Christian worldviews and write down their Metanarratives
1. forming an arch over something:
2. comprehensive; all-embracing
1. a part or aspect of something abstract, especially one that is essential or characteristic: