Today in class we started discussing “Savings”
Homework, due Tuesday, September 26th includes the following
- Chapter 3 Lesson 1 Video and Textbook
- Chapter 3 Lesson 2 Video and Textbook
- Chapter 3 Lesson 3 Video and Textbook
- Chapter 3 Lesson 4 Video and Textbook
Have a wonderful weekend!
Today in class we took Chapter 2 Test.
- Those taking the class independently- your test is due by Thursday, September 21st @ 1:26 p.m.
HOMEWORK due Thursday, September 21st, 2023
Chapter 2 Section 6 Video and Textbook + Chapter Review were assigned today.
They are due at the start of class on Tuesday, September 19th.
Test for Chapter 2 will be on Tuesday, September 19th – Parent Interviews will also be due this day for those students who are in-person.
Today in class we created mock families and worked on creating a “zero-based” budget.
Homework Due Thursday
- Chapter 2: Section 4 and 5 Video and Textbook
- Parent Interviews were passed out and are due the day of Chapter 2 Test.
- does not apply to independant students
- We will continue class discussion on Budgets Thursday, September 14th.
- Chapter 2 Section 6 and Chapter Review will be assigned Thursday.
- Test for Chapter 2 will be on Tuesday, September 19th – Parent Interviews will also be due this day for those students who are in-person.
Today we worked independently in class on Chapter Two Sections Two and Three Video and Textbook.
- Sections Two Video and Textbook are due Tuesday, September 12th.
- Section Three Video and Textbook are due Tuesday, September 12th.
Have a great weekend!
Today in class we took Chapter One Test.
(Independant students- you have until Thursday, September 7th at 1:26 p.m. to complete your test.)
HOMEWORK DUE THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH 2023
- Chapter 2 Pre-Test
- Chapter 2 Lesson One Video and Textbook.
Today we discussed Chapter One Lesson 3,4 and 5.
We will watch Lesson #6 in Class.
- Finish Lesson #6 video and textbook
- Complete the Chapter One Review and Study.
CHAPTER ONE TEST ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH!
Today in class we discussed Chapter One Lesson 1 and 2.
Homework due Thursday, August 31st includes.
- Chapter One, Lesson 3 Video and Textbook
- Chapter One, Lesson 4 Video and Textbook
- Chapter One, Lesson 5 Video and Textbook
See you on Thursday!
Today we watched a video on who Dave Ramsey is and how he got his start.
If you had to leave for Volleyball you need to watch the remainder of the video. You may click on the link below to watch the video. You may start it at 18 minutes.
Live Like No One Else – Dave Ramsey’s Story – YouTube
Homework due for Tuesday, August 29th Includes:
- Chapter 1 Lesson 1 Video and Textbook
- Chapter 1 Lesson 2 Video and Textbook
Be ready to have a great class discussion on Tuesday.
Have a great weekend!
August 22nd, 2023
Today we went over the class syllabus and expectations.
We also logged into our Ramsey Classroom.
Log Into your Ramsey Classroom and complete the Chapter One Pre- Test.
Chapter One Pre- Test is due at the start of class on Thursday, August 24th.