List of Assignments
- #1 Standard Form of Linear Equations
- #2 Horizontal and Vertical Lines
- #3 Review of Linear Equations
- #4 Systems of Equations
- #5) 9.2 Solving Systems Substitution
- #6) 9.4 Solving Systems Linear Combination
- #7) Mid-Chapter 9 Review
- #8 9-5 Linear Combination with Multiplication
- #9 9-8 Graphs of systems of Linear Inequalities
- #10 Chapter 9 Practice Test Solving Systems of Equations
- #11 Chapter 9 Test
If you click on an assignment it will open up another window where you can either view, download or print the worksheet.
These videos explain how to name points, lines, segments, planes, rays, and angles.
Segment Addition Postulate: The sum of all the non-overlapping pieces of a line add up to be the whole line.
The videos to the right demonstrate how to solve these types of problems from your worksheet.
These videos explain the angle addition postulate.
If an angle is divided into two or more angles, the sum of all the angles add up to be the whole angle. It is like the segment addition postulate for angles.
You can ignore the first 4 minutes of this video.
You can skip ahead to 1:25.
You can ignore the 1st 2 minutes of this video, it applies to geometry students.
This is a good video, it explains where the distance formula comes from.