After Action Reviews are usually done in a group after executing an event.
For this assignment, students are allowed to do a personal event or work with others.
- Choose an event or action or event.
- Write an After Action Review (Answer each of the questions in relation to your chosen event or action.)
- 250 Words
Monday, we went over Operant Conditioning vs. Classical Conditioning.
- Make your own foursquare of Reinforcement and Punishment (as seen in 1:06) of the 1st video.
- However, make sure you use a unique example. Show me you understand the different reinforcements and punishments. For more info on the sections in your four square, see your psych book on page 82, grey box.
We took a quiz over the terms from Monday, and we worked on the following sheet in class:
Assignment: The remainder of the worksheet
- HW: Worksheet over regions of the brain. Linked in the bottom.
- Note: Some regions need to be looked up on google, going forward, I’ll just have you cite the name of the source.
- Note: For better images, see google. Our textbook’s illustrations are difficult to read.
- I liked this assignment over break because it can get you thinking about how every second of your day engages various brain regions.
Students, join my class on quizlet. https://quizlet.com/join/u6MQYD9Dv
We will have a chapter 4 test here soon. Check out the starred cards for “Brain Parts” and “The Brain and Nervous System.”
- Read chapter 4
- Make at least 20 flashcards from the terms on pages 36-39.
Note: You should already have some of these terms from your flashcard sets about neurons. —> If you already have a flashcard for one of the concepts on pages 36-39, it counts toward your total of 20.
In class today:
- We looked at cognitive biases: concepts found through the cognitive perspective of psychology (How our thoughts, memories, and learning affect human behavior and mental processes.)
- Gave time to work on the assignment.